Saturday, April 14, 2012

Happy Easter  bento #3

Easter is fun time when I was at Sunday school. Many competitions were held such as : decorated egg, running with biting spoon which had marble on it, eating krupuk, tug of war etc. However the most fun part was looked for the hidden eggs. Sadly I only got one or 2 eggs tops. Well, what can I say, I was not thorough enough.
Well that that's not gonna happen in bento that I made for my sons. Hihihi..... At least the boys will be happy because they got four^=^

 

inside the box: stir fry veggie, fried potato slice thinly, fried spam coated sweet soy n tomato ketchup, flower egg sheet and color quail egg inside deep fried noodle
As for the smile boy , I mix tomato ketchup with rice for the face and egg sheet for the hair.


HAPPY EASTER..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment